DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL AWARDS
The 3rd Annual Minnesota Neuromodulation Symposium will offer up to 10 travel awards for up to $500 to provide financial support for undergraduate students, graduate students, and postdoctoral researchers to attend this meeting. The award will be provided as a reimbursement check for meeting-related expenses. Conference registration will also be waived for the awardees.
Travel Award Application:
To apply for the travel award, please email the documents listed below as one merged PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 2, 2015 (local time), with the subject line: "2015 Neuromodulation Symposium Travel Award". When submitting, please send your abstract (250 words maximum) as the body of the email so we have a backup of your application. Selected awardees will be notified by March 19 2015.
1. Abstract using the guidelines that are described here. The applicant does not need to re-submit
the abstract separately since this merged pdf file counts as the official abstract submission.
2. One support letter from supervisor/advisor, which also includes confirmation that the
applicant is a student or postdoctoral researcher.
3. Applicant's CV (up to 2 pages).
We will send you a confirmation email that we have received your submission by March 5, 2015 (local time). If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us immediately.
Travel Award Selection Criteria:
1. Confirmation of applicant as a student or postdoctoral researcher
2. Originality and significance of applicant's work
3. Demonstration of independence of the applicant for presented work
4. Need for financial support to attend the meeting