DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL AWARDS
The 2nd Annual Minnesota Neuromodulation Symposium will offer up to 10 travel awards of up to $500 to provide financial support for undergraduate or graduate students and postdoctoral researchers to attend this meeting. The award will be provided as a reimbursement check for meeting-related expenses. Conference registration will also be waived for the awardees.
Travel Award Application:
To apply for the travel award, please submit the documents listed below as one merged pdf file by clicking on this link by March 1, 2014 (local time). Selected awardees will be notified by March 10, 2014.
1. Abstract using the guidelines that are described here. The applicant does not need to re-submit
the abstract separately since this merged pdf file counts as the official abstract submission.
2. One support letter from supervisor/advisor, which also includes confirmation that the
applicant is a student or postdoctoral researcher.
3. Applicant's CV (up to 2 pages).
We will send you a confirmation email that we have received your submission by March 3, 2014 (local time). If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact us immediately.
Travel Award Selection Criteria:
1. Confirmation of applicant as a student or postdoctoral researcher
2. Originality and significance of applicant's work
3. Demonstration of independence of the applicant for presented work
4. Need for financial support to attend the meeting